Welcome to the Adventures
By solving puzzles, you will get
loot and experience.
You will have a weapon that
allows you to deal with puzzles
You will be able to complete
quests and receive a reward.
You will have to rebuild the
settlement and collect the lost
mosaic piece by piece.
You can always leave the guild if
To start the Adventurers Guild you have to join the guild first.
Quick access bar
Quick access bar allows you to quickly access certain sections in the guild (described below). You can show/hide it by tapping the "+"/"-" icon in the top right corner. Icons for tabs are only displayed in the quick access bar, if they are unlocked. If your screen is too small to fit in every icon, the game cuts other icons off and makes the bar horizontally scrollable.
What you can find in the guild
Some basic information about your character.
- Territory (here you can upgrade buildings, craft items and collect resources).
- Mosaic (here are your collected Fragments which will make up your mosaics).
- Warehouse (here you can see your items).
- Artifacts (here are your artifacts; you can get them by going on expeditions).
- Craftifacts (here are your craftifacts; artifacts which you can craft)
- Quests (here are your daily quests and some other quests).
- Expedition (here you can go on expeditions).
- Office (here you can see your production in a list).
- Shop (here you can buy and sell items).
- Bourse (here you can exchange items).
- Cauldron (here you can throw items in and get experience points and random resources).
- Hall of Fame (here you can compete in tournaments).
- Character (here you can change classes and learn skills).
- Other (here you can find some statistics).
- Sections "basic character info", Territory, Mosaic, Warehouse, Artifacts and Craftifacts can be minimised by tapping the (rounded square with a minus sign) on the top right corner of the wanted section (same height as section text) or by tapping the section text.
- There is a dark brown vertical bar on the right side, which moves when scrolling and can only be seen when scrolling. This vertical bar can also be seen in other menus/tabs (Expedition, Bourse, etc.).