Mortar is an item, which can be used for faster solving of nonograms.
Function: Solves 10% of a puzzle - just like a human would. If there are errors, the area is reduced. Can be used multiple times.
Mortar can be acquired by:
- Solving nonograms (only with Samurai or Zen Master).
- The exact drop rate is unknown - although the bigger and more difficult the puzzle, the more you are likely to receive it and in greater amount.
- Crafting it in Workshop.
- Items required: 2 x Wooden beam, 2 x Gunpowder and 6 x Steel.
- Items crafted: 1 x Mortar.
- Craftable at once: 2 x Mortar.
- Crafted in:
- Unlocks at: Workshop lvl. 4.
- Completing quests.
- Spicy Odyssey: 5 x Mortar.
- Honor, Glory, Sushi: 10 x Mortar.
- Every 12th level, beginning at lvl. 13 (e.g. levels 13, 25, 37, etc.), you are rewarded with 1 x Mortar.
Mortar can be used for:
- Upgrading buildings:
- Learning ship expeditions types.
- Patrolling: 10 x Mortar.
- Faster solving of nonograms.