Here are the rules for this wiki and should be read and agreed on by everyone.
- Keep it civil: Do not make personal attacks on other people. If you need to criticize another user’s argument, do so without attacking them as a person. Do not use bigoted language, including slurs which degrade another person or group of people based on gender, race, sexual orientation, nationality, religion, etc. This also applies to usernames and photos. If an editor questions the appropriateness of their username, it likely violates this policy.
- Be a productive member of the wiki: Contribute to the wiki in line with the established processes and conventions. Need help? Ask an administrator! Disrupting the wiki with “edit warring” over differing opinions of a topic with another user or group of users is not productive.
- Do not engage in excessive self-promotion: The wiki is a collaborative community resource for the topic at hand. It is NOT a free place to advertise your related website, YouTube channel, blog, social media account, etc. Have a question about whether your link would be welcome? Ask an administrator!
- Do not harass other users: If somebody asks you to stop posting certain content on their wall, respect their wishes. It is their wall.
- Do follow community guidelines for formatting: When a community has established formatting, it’s important to adhere to that, especially when spoiler content is involved.
- Avoid edit wars: If your edits are being reverted persistently and you feel the content should/shouldn't be there, please address it in the comment section, talk directly to the offender, or consult an administrator. Keep in mind that this wiki is opened for the public, and no editors will be punished for editing in good faith.
- This wiki is a public encyclopedia: Contributions are appreciated, but editors must understand that everything contributed will become available to the public and credits will not be distributed. Therefore, no edits (except Talk pages) shall be signed. Credits are only given in the history page of every page, where the list of contributors can be found.
- Stay neutral: Do not only provide one point of view, but all relevant viewpoints as necessary. Support your article with actual facts. Use a reliable source.
- Write in English: This wiki is in English, so please write in English to your best extend.